Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got my sct shipped and installed today from innovative with custom tunes :woot: truck hauls azz. cant wait to get it to the track. also polished my rims on my bike today. not bad for hour and half of work. just strip the paint and polish. and last of all, on my way home and found a riding lawnmower for free. just needs a battery and carb cleaned. gonna try to get some video of the truck doin some burnies lol. heres a couple pics.

so what im a garbage picker :hehe:

·
Registered
425 Posts
haha awsome mower dude, nice bike! i like that. the sct sounds like it kicks a$$ last year i found the same mower for free and i took the whole bottom part off and took it wheeling lol, i blew the tranz in like 2 days, but it sure was fun driving around the streets when i dindt have my liscence lol

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
your truck has to be a real blast to drive with the tunes. I know mine is a lot of fun and it cant run anything like yours. Also your RR looks sweet, and the mower is a good find.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. yeah it sure is a blast to drive. now i gotta go look for some kills :hehe:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts