Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys a friend of mine runs this non profit organization. she is having an event coming up next month to help raise some money and i wanted to see what the Org members could do to help spread the word or maybe donate to her cause....

here is some info:

goodgirls give™

goodgirls give™ was founded by Laurie Green, in honor of my friend Patrick Chawki. Nine years ago, I heard that he passed away. However, it wasn’t until recently that I learned Pat was alive, but extremely sick. He suffers from “Locked-In Syndrome.” This condition leaves him unable to communicate, eat or walk, but is completely cognitive. Pat is basically trapped within himself. This has been a huge shock for me and for his many friends. We are in search of a better life for Pat and others suffering from this debilitating disease.

Come Play Ball!!

Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009 1:00pm Grant High School Baseball Field, Van Nuys, CA. GOOD GIRLS GIVE™ Pay to Play Softball Game. Players $125–T-shirt, Food, Beverages and a Co-Ed Softball Game. Spectators $25–Food, Beverages, and a Co-Ed Softball Game to cheer on. Children $15–Food, Beverages and a Co-Ed Softball Game to cheer on. Hosted by Grant High School Athletics. Sponsored by Rawlings®, Costco, IZZE Beverage. Contact Laurie via email for Payment. 30 players ONLY!

Click on the banner to go to her website... if you can there is a Donation button on there.. Any help is much appreciated.

if your on facebook click here

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
247 Posts
:bump:

Wish I was in Socal. I LOVE softball:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
Just sent this to a friend down in Cali.... he is putting it up on local forums there. Good work Raul, lets keep this up top.:bump:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts