Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO was back at the bar and the guy with the 12 vavle cummins with stacked chips was there.... and hes brought his cummins his 12 valve. so he said I seen your truck lets race Ill show you what cummins power is all about. so... usually I know my place when it comes to some diesel wanting to race my F-150 with the 5.0... so me being the hot head I am say lets line em up. theres a good stretch of road that is empty at night so we go up and hit a red light. Now I am sitting there praying that theres a god and this moron who has this truck doesnt have his pump tweaked after the ear full I gave him. so I got 200 rwhp and a lighter truck no match for most diesels. Light turns green and my pedal gets burried and there was the wonderful feeling of my truck hooking up and the power getting layed down like no ones business and I pulled on that old diesel that deserves a better owner like no ones business. my friends seen it his friends seen it and I felt proud of my old ford. we get back to the bar him and his friends grab a table I walked up and said "so how does it feel to get beat by a motor with less displacement more miles on it and no forced induction?"

All I know is I didnt know a man could glow that dark shade of red. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
that is sweet. he's gotta feel like a turd :hehe:

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
First off, either the guy is full of %*&# or doesn't know anything about his truck because ALL 12 valve Cummins motors in the Dodge trucks were mechanical, there was no computer on the engine, if he's stackin' chips, they must be Pringles.

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
First off, either the guy is full of %*&# or doesn't know anything about his truck because ALL 12 valve Cummins motors in the Dodge trucks were mechanical, there was no computer on the engine, if he's stackin' chips, they must be Pringles.
exactly what i was thinking

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally Posted by StarDriver
what a Sh!t head

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Glad you finally got to show him what his truck is NOT capable of!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
That was a good one. A really good one :hehe:

·
Registered
450 Posts
lol that is great, and w/ a gasser.

i was at the track the other night and some goof in a 24v w/ 5" exhaust, was in the staging lanes piping it up and acting all tough.... he then proceeded to run a 16 something...too funny

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
truthfull i have never met a cummins (that had the same or compariable mods) that could ever keep up with any of my diesels i understand yours is a gasser and lighter and faster i am just glad you killed him cause mose cummins guys are a$$ holes (note i said most) not all lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts