Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of factory headlights for a 2005-2007 F250.....$100 not including shipping, I also have the factory Catalytic Converter that I'll take $125 for not counting shipping, and I also have a muffler delete pipe, $20 not including shipping, and also have a Magnaflow Stainless 3.5x5 bolt on exhaust tip that bolts onto the factory 3.5 inch pipe, I'll take $30 plus shipping, and I also have a muffler for a 4 inch exhaust, I'll take $50 plus shipping. I will also take offers on any of these things

·
Banned
837 Posts
I will take those headlights. I checked in the classifieds and they're not in there yet.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Do you realize you resurrected a thread more than 1-year old?

Jonathan

P.S. I've done this before too but a PM might get your answer more directly.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Haaaaaahaaaaaa (/Nelson)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone I do still have the cat converter but that's all that's left. Its off a 2006 and has around 50,000 miles on it

·
Registered
112 Posts
Confused as to why a used cat for $125 would garner interest...why are they worth so much if so many people want to take them off?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Confused as to why a used cat for $125 would garner interest...why are they worth so much if so many people want to take them off?
People that need them for warranty work or emissions testing. Plus I have heard of scrap yards giving $75 for them becuase they contain platnium.

·
Registered
112 Posts
People that need them for warranty work or emissions testing. Plus I have heard of scrap yards giving $75 for them becuase they contain platnium.
Sweet...mine is rusting on the side of my garage right now, maybe I can get some cash for it. Part of me wants to keep it just in case...just in case of what I do not know! :dunno:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sweet...mine is rusting on the side of my garage right now, maybe I can get some cash for it. Part of me wants to keep it just in case...just in case of what I do not know! :dunno:
Sounds like something my hoarding inlaws would say.:rofl:

·
Registered
525 Posts
I took mine to my scrap yard and they would not give me but about 20 bux for mine so i just kept it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.