Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am having an issue with my A/C system. I am getting no air at all out of the vents in the dash of my 2000 Excursion. I have replaced the fuses and the Blower Motor Relay is there anything else I’m missing?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Is air coming out anywhere? If you have lost vacuum then it will default to (I think) defrost. Is air coming out at the windshield?

·
Premium Member
3,459 Posts
Hey all, I am having an issue with my A/C system. I am getting no air at all out of the vents in the dash of my 2000 Excursion. I have replaced the fuses and the Blower Motor Relay is there anything else I’m missing?
The blower is not running or the blower is running but no air to the dash vents? -- description is kinda vague

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No blower and I’m not getting any flow of cold air out of any of the dash vents.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Your blower motor could be out. Easy fix. The wiring harness to your blower switch/dial could have come disconnected from behind the dash too. I would check the switch first.

·
Premium Member
3,459 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for your help but I found the problem why u wasn’t getting any air from the dash. So I replaced the blower motor and now I only have air out of defrost vents which means now I have to check the vacuum lines and replace the vacuum pump to get the other vents working and my 4x4 to lock in without me getting out of the truck to lock the hubs. I attached a couple photos, one was what the old blower motor looked like then a side by side of the new and the old.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Glad you are making progress. That old fan looks a little tired.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts