Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm having some problems with my A/C. It blows hot air and will not blow cold at all. Freon is at 45 psi and holds pressure. Any ideas? I do not hear the click of the compressor engaging like I do in my 94 f150.(I guess I attributed that to the 4 in exhaust on my 7.3, its loud) checked the fuse and it isn't blown. Even tried changing it to one of the same amperage but no dice. Probably going to end up taking it to a pro but I want to know what to expect.

Also, the front speakers were blown out so I replaced them. They work fine, but now my CB isn't getting any power and my pyro and boost gauges no longer have power. WTH?! All other electronics work fine. Too many problems with this truck.... Not to mention a bad master cylinder. But that's another thread.

Thanks for any help guys!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Turn on the ac, then look at the compressor to see if its engaged and spinning. If it is, then you either have no freon or its no longer pumping.

Sounds like your power lead for the pyro and cb got knocked out of its spot when you were working on the sound system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts