Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys..this is the only stuff I have left. If it is not posted here, then it is already sold.

--Turbo exhaust up pipes- $235 shipped.

--Have a new Ford remanufactured alternator that I took off at about 1 week after they put it on so that I could install my DC power alt.-$150

--Turbo might be for sale but I have to have it checked first. The turbo only has about 18k on it. If it is good probably $300 shipped. I will include the pedistal and VGT solenoid.

--Exhaust Intake manifold-$150 plus the ride

--IPR with screen- $115 shipped

--Glow plug relay-$120 shipped(I will throw in the glow plugs as well)

--Valve covers $125 shipped

--ICP sensor(no harness) $50 shipped

--New fuel pump with only 5k miles(still on truck but coming off soon) make me an offer. Thing is heavy so consider shipping costs.

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not being a dick but you should reconsider your price on the injectors. Jesse warren sells bigger rebuilt injectors for half the cost of what your charging for stock.
Please show me the link where I can get injectors for $500. I will buy them today and turn right back around and sell the for $800 as cores all day long. I'm sure many others would love to see this as well. I just looked on his site any did not see one set for $500. You also have to factor in that you have to give him your GOOD cores. I can get $800 for mine as cores alone. Mine are good working injectors. Please keep your opinions to yourself. I can't stand when people come on other people's post and post non pertinent information like that. If you are not interested, don't post. Simple as that. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Wish I had the cash, I would buy them!

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
OK Tuscany and SickStroke keep your irrelevant commentary out of Dan's sale thread. You guys really trashed it for no reason. Take it elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
OK Tuscany and SickStroke keep your irrelevant commentary out of Dan's sale thread. You guys really trashed it for no reason. Take it elsewhere.
Thanks for cleaning it up. :thumb:

GLWS, I was only trying to help the OP.

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump to the top

·
Registered
380 Posts
I got a short block from Dan. Stand up seller, I couldn't believe how cean it was!!! And Jess will go through your injectors for 500.00. Dan Is right, cores are 800.00 now. I just sent a set off. And have another set to go.

Anyway thumbs up for a legit dude!

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Sat morning bump

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
how much for fuel pump

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
$100bux shipped?

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Offer still stands for that pump. Im just south of san jose shipping ups probably only 20bux.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Still interested in the pump........................

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Nevermind.

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool..I couldn't let the pump go for $80 anyways..it's pretty much brand new.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
lol so that's why you weren't responding, saw you online. figured as much. Pretty lame you couldn't speak up sooner and just name your price. You can afford to unsuccessfully build your 6.0l then again afford to do a cummins swamp yet you're price gouging for a USED pump. Got a pump with 3k on it from a member on here for $120 shipped. When are people like you gonna understand the difference between brand new and "almost" brand new.

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I came online to reply to a pm. I have been very busy at work. I stay out of town when I work so all I have is my phone. It is a lot easier to respond when I get home and have a computer. It had nothing to do with the price you offered. I planned on sending you a message tonight when I woke up but you had already said nevermind. Not a big deal and I don't have to explain myself to you but your message was a little ridiculous.

As far as used vs new and "people like me" I completely understand the difference. I sais almost brand new which is almost no miles on it. There is a big difference between a pump with 3k miles on it vs one with 100+ k miles in it.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
There is a big difference between a pump with 3k miles on it vs one with 100+ k miles in it.
Not really imo, as long as it holds psi at wot it doesn't matter to me. Not like you're offering warranty. If it holds psi for 10k miles then craps out you arent gonna return $ or replace because it held psi and was working when sent, whether it had 3k or 100k. It's a used pump. Glwsales.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts