Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a early 99 f250 regular cab long box 7.3 powerstroke with 204xxx miles

mods-TS performance 6 position chip 50, 75, 100,140 high idle, and anti theft-300
SP boost fooler-40
custom intake-90

add ons-
315/75/16 pro comp xtreme a/t's-900 new
weld evo velocity rims- over 300 a piece new
05-07 headlights -140
05-07 grille-350
hid kit 8000k -140
tow mirrors -230
bully adjustable side steps-90
chrome taillights -50
5 inch miter stacks -400 will sell with or without your choice price will drop 400
big tool box

new stuff on the truck
new upper and lower balljoints over 300 all moog joints
new 4 wheel drive warn lock-out hubs-200
new front axle and front driveshaft ujoints over 130
just changed the fuel filter yesterday 30
new valve cover gaskets,wiring harnesses, and glow plugs 200
bottom half of the truck has been rhinolined black looks great too

problems with the truck
has and oil leak the passenger side valve cover is leaking i have the gasket to fix it as well as the wiring harness and glow plugs to change out as well
needs new shocks
truck smokes a little white at startup it isnt leaking any coolant at all
licence plate lights dont work

ill be keeping the cab lights for my new truck the stock ones will go on when sold

i have alot of money into the truck within the last few months ive spent over 2000 in parts to fix and upgrade stuff
and ive spent almost 5000 in upgrades since ive had it
so ive got about 15000 in the truck altogether so i need to get atleast 8000 for it
heres the link to my photobucket i have more pictures just leave me ur email and ill send em out:thumb:

Pictures by eric99f250 - Photobucket

im buying a 2005 f350 ext cab so i have to sell this to get it help me out guys!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Nice truck!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks you want it lol i just got a new job so i decided im going to buy a newer truck ive been wanting a 6.0 and i found one nearby im possibly going to be buying it saturday so i need to sell this one soon

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive got 4 ill take some of the interior and the outside when i get back from work tomorrow night for ya

·
Registered
64 Posts
ive got 4 ill take some of the interior and the outside when i get back from work tomorrow night for ya
okay thanks man, im really intersested, youre just kinda far away but the price is right and i love the blue! ill let you know for sure when i get the pics!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where are you at? i just got back from work ill go out and take some pictures

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn thats a ways lol
i sent you the pictures there kind of dark its late here so i tried my best all ive got is my phone

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah its a cruise, haha i know im being kinda a pain but tomorrow can i get some pics of the whole trucks exterior? i really like it, do you think itd make the trip back to IL with no problems? i was thinkin about driving my civic out there and then trailering it back with the truck or getting my buddy to come with in his cummins and a trailer and we trailer the new one home? i guess i could always fly out and drive it haha TOO MANY OPTIONS haha

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sure i can get some of the whole outside ill wash the dirt off too and i dont see why it wouldnt make the trip youll have to put some oil in it now and then because of the valve cover leaking but other than that i dont see why not

·
Registered
64 Posts
gah i love this truck more and more, but youre just too far away goodluck witht the sale

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks...................another bump! if it doesnt go by saturday im trading it in!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts