Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
extended cab long bed black 99 f250 with a new 8inch lift maybe 100 miles on lift..its sitting on 37 inch pro comp xtreme a/t's with xd addicts 798 wheels. over 2000$ in wheels and tires
truck is tinted all the way around and trim has been removed it looks very mean.also got 06 harley headlights and tinted cab lights..
has a DP tuner, trucks pulls hard even on 37's
there are just over 159k miles on the truck and anyone who knows deisels especially the 7.3 knows that its barely broken in
this truck has been very well maintained and the front end was rebuilt about 32,000 miles ago. turbos was also rebuilt at the same time
at 116k the water pump went and punctured the radiator so bot water pump and radiator are new
oil changed every 4k along with fuel fiter
flushed the rear and trans about 30000 ago.. clutch was just put in on 4/17/10 it got replaced with a luk twin disk..got paper work for proof..
trans has no issues engaging or coming out of gear the truck has a few cancer spots only like inch or 2 big...truck willcome with factory running boards with lights mounted..it is xm radio capable
has a pioneer headunit right now with pioneer 6x9's all the way around sounds very good..$$12,000 firm..txt or call me at 814-251-4295

·
Registered
80 Posts
trade and cash for 02 ccsb f250 4x4 auto tranny xlt 141k?

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
trade for my highly modified tdi? Check my listing if your interested

·
Registered
151 Posts
where in pa?

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1hr and half from harrisburg..and yes it is forsale $12,000 someone get this i need the cash to get a BA 6.0

·
Addicted to the Rattle
674 Posts
Early or late 99?

·
Addicted to the Rattle
674 Posts
Got more pics of the truck? Interior and cancer spots especially.

·
Addicted to the Rattle
674 Posts
Last try: Interior pics? Cancer spot pics? More pics in general?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts