Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED THIS WEEK NEED GNE 11K FIRM COME GET IT

i am selling my 99 f250 SIX SPEED! i commute to college and its jsut not practical i need money and want a car... truck is in great shape overall in and out and runs wonderfully

description:
crew cab long bed black 99 f250 with a 6 inch lift bagged in the back on 37 inch pro comp xtreme a/t's with xd addicts 798 wheels. over 2000$ in wheels and tires
truck is tinted all the way around and trim has been removed it looks very mean
has a superchips programmer with a banks six gun piggy backed too it about +200 hp and over 300 ftlbs of torque, trucks pulls hard even on 37's
there are just over 154k miles on the truck and anyone who knows deisels especially the 7.3 knows that its barely broken in
this truck has been very well maintained and the front end was rebuilt about 32,000 miles ago. turbos was also rebuilt at the same time
at 116k the water pump went and punctured the radiator so bot water pump and radiator are new
oil changed every 4k along with fuel fiter
flushed the rear and trans about 30000 ago when the clutch went and was replaced with a luk twin disk
trans has no issues engaging or coming out of gear the truck is not beat on or takin to trails
truck will come with spare set of cooper discoverer stt"s on stock 16's basically a 35 inch tire also a back rack and the factory running boards with lights mounted
has diamond plate bed gaurds and is xm radio capable
has a jvc headunit right now qith pioneer 6x9's all the way around sounds very good

come check it out im sure whoever sees it will like it... email me or call/txt 2676642323 my names shawn

PRICE IS OBO! need this truck gone call me and come drive it

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
truck looks good, and a can of rustolum will do wonders on your rear end it sticks out like a sore thumb

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah thanks man yeah i should deffiantely hit that ill probs take care or it tomo and get some more pics lol thanks for the input!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh thats a bit of a drive but not terrible the trucks always here your more than welcome to come see it drive it etc the sooner the better lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahah thanks bro wish mine would too got a downpayment on a new car so this things gotta go lol had it on craigslist and only got a bunch of lowballers hopefully this route turns out more promising!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
:noteworthy::drool::drool::drool: why didnt you want to sell your truck a couple months ago! :doh:
that thing is sick man:thumb:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
my driveway has an open spot lol

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Don't mean to hijack, but this will work as a bump. How hard was it to get that trim off? I've been thinking of taking mine off as it looks kind of strange on a black truck. After seeing yours i definitely want to now. Looks really clean. Great looking truck. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha yeah i couldnt stand the trim it just took away from the truck but its honestly really not hard to get off i used a heat gun on low to soften it up and then just peeled it back off the truck at like a 90 degree angle from the side of the truck and then went along with goo gone the citrus based stuff u can buy it anywhere (homedepot) and wiped off all the excess glue, if u still have a light line where it was use a veryy fine rubbing compound and a bit of polish to take it out, its a litttle time consuming but not as bad as the pintstripe tape that you just have to take off with your nail and some goo gone lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts