Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I'm looking into taking a new job that requires alot of traveling unfortunately, but the money is right so I can't pass it up, so after spending all the money I just did on it, I'm getting rid of the truck. and it's not going with all the goodies on it. Really looking to trade the lift/rims/tires for stock suspension/wheels/tires, but if I have to I'll find stock stuff, put it on and just sell piece by piece.

The truck is an 04 Crew Cab diesel SRW, it's got a 9" fabtech lift (all spring up front, with extreme drop pitman arm, adjustable track bar, all ubolts, etc. and a 5" block in the rear to be used with your stock block, also has ubolts.), Brand new pro comp ES shocks all around with blue boots (less than 2k miles), 20x10 Helo Maxx8's in chrome with new 38x15.50x20 Mickey thompson Baja MTZ tires.

This lift and tires have about 8k miles of use, shocks have less than 2k miles. I'm looking to trade for your stock springs, shocks, pitman arm, wheels/tires, and $2k cash, OR I will sell everything for $2600. without trade.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
you would get more out of it if you sold it the way it sits bud.... sounds like a lot of work just to sell it. but good luck! hope the new job works out!

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have to sell it. Good luck with your new job!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you would get more out of it if you sold it the way it sits bud.... sounds like a lot of work just to sell it. but good luck! hope the new job works out!
It's being traded in, and they are gonna give me the same stock or not, and with the price they're paying me for it, I might aswell take the damn seats out of it aswell. :lol:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
buy a $2K gas saving car and keep the truck now that you just did all that work on it if I had to drive a long was to work everyday it will be worth it I bet you are loosing more than $2K on the truck plus not to menton the $1K you just put in it with studs and ball joints and everything else you just did

·
Registered
3,673 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buy a $2K gas saving car and keep the truck now that you just did all that work on it if I had to drive a long was to work everyday it will be worth it I bet you are loosing more than $2K on the truck plus not to menton the $1K you just put in it with studs and ball joints and everything else you just did
Really it's getting to where I just can't afford it all together anymore, I'm kinda upside down on it, and payoff is $30k. It's going for good this time, but bone stock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
anymore pics of the truck.....i am interested but i dont want to give up mu harley wheels

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anymore pics of the truck.....i am interested but i dont want to give up mu harley wheels
I'll take some tomorrow for you.

·
***mins Sell-out
783 Posts
You wouldn't be interested in trading mirrors and headlights for some cash, would you? :nod:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts