Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything Located in Morgantown, WV.

rear chrome bumper for 99-04 Super Duty, has dent on passenger side. besides that good shape $50 OBO

also have gray plastic tailgate cap for Super Duty $15 OBO

I have the factory power mirrors off my 2002 Super Duty. I think they will fit 99-04 Super Duty's. There is nothing wrong with these mirrors I just went with "tow mirrors". SOLD!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
parts

sent you a pm

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
do you happen to have a drivers side front fender do you??

·
Registered
286 Posts
Morgantown WV, ever ride the prt at the campas? Shop I worked in did the vccs for the cars, another guy and I built up the equipment racks for the expansion.
Gary

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will you ship the bumper?

I can get a quote on the bumper, would have to ship it frieght on a pallet be my guess.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
you wouldnt need pallet. just wrap it up and they will take it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Morgantown WV, ever ride the prt at the campas? Shop I worked in did the vccs for the cars, another guy and I built up the equipment racks for the expansion.
Gary
I've rode the PRT one time, when theres a football game they let anyone on it to get to and from the stadium. I rode it back to a friends house(drunk), passed out on it on the way, dunno how long I was on it asleep...lol :hehe:

·
Registered
286 Posts
prt

We did that job as part of a dot / university project during the last BIG gas price crunch time. I think the school maintains it now (if it is running) as Boeing has been out of it for many years.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its still running...used pretty heavily too

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know it is way off the subject of the thread but I couldn't resist, that was one of the fun projects we had, at that time the company was trying to diversify into the world of commercial / industrial electronics (didn't work) and we had a lot of fun stuff - including voice scrambelers for cop radios

1 - 13 of 13 Posts