Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lift has about 35k miles on it includes everything you need. Leafs front and rear 6.5" lift front and 5" lift rear. Trackbar drop bracket. Drop pitman arm. Sway bar endlinks. Drive shaft carrier bearing Spacer. Bump stops. Custom Chrome dual front shock hoops with chrome reservoir shocks up front 4total don't remember the brand. Bilstein 5100 in the rear. This setup cost me close to 3grand. So I'm looking to get $1100 for everything or $750 without the shocks. But I also need stock suspension so if you want to trade we can work out a price.

It's still on the truck right now and won't come off till I get a serious buyer and found stock suspension

I can put up more pics tomorrow. But the one in my sig shows the lift on my truck with 2"leveling kit on top of it.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leaf springs are all that's left. I've got some used shocks laying around to I could throw in for a few extra bucks. They aren't great but they will get you by until you can buy a good set for the lift.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i have a leveling kit on my 03 f350. do you want to trade and some cash?? i live in Orange county. let me know. thanks

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put on some 4" springs today and will be pulling my leveling kit as soon as I get some smaller tires and wheels. So I'd like to sell the leafs. 6.5" front 5"rear. Both for 425$

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got the front springs left. 6.5" procomps 200obo plus shipping. Might have rears too if this deal falls through.

·
Registered
46 Posts
let me know if you have the front and rear.. then ill buy them both.. do i need any thing else with ur lift. i only have a leveling kit now.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got boththe front and rear. Problem with rear is I need some 2"springs or stock springs in return. I'll do 400 plus shipping for the set then all you will need is a drop traclbar bracket and pitman arm as well as longer shocks.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
let me know if you have the front and rear.. then ill buy them both.. do i need any thing else with ur lift. i only have a leveling kit now.
I would be interedted in you leveling kit if you pick up these springs... LMN

I've got boththe front and rear. Problem with rear is I need some 2"springs or stock springs in return. I'll do 400 plus shipping for the set then all you will need is a drop traclbar bracket and pitman arm as well as longer shocks.
I am interested if he dosent jump on them... How are the bushings?? What was the drop on you pitman arm and trackbar bracket?? Shipping to 14830?? Thanks...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bushings are pretty good. They can be driven on without replacing for a while. I ran a 3-6" drop track bar and pitman arm. And that worked with 8.5" of lift with an extended track bar and I'm currently running 6" lift still works then plan on going down to 4" once the 35s get here.

The leveling kit and rear springs are still on the truck I need to trade for rear springs probably.

As for shipping I'm thinking the best way to do it is separately wrap each spring then box up the hangers and shackle drop. All together I'd say shipping would be around 100-150? So I'd do 500 for all of it plus shipping. Let me know.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
You have a leveling kit too? I thought you were selling lift springs?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have both for sale. I was planning on keeping the 2" leveling kit and running 2" springs but then I got a good deal on 4" springs. I had a local buyer for the leveling kit but he may have backed out I haven't heard back from him.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
I have both for sale. I was planning on keeping the 2" leveling kit and running 2" springs but then I got a good deal on 4" springs. I had a local buyer for the leveling kit but he may have backed out I haven't heard back from him.
I am very interested in the add-a-leaf's!! Pm me price with shipping...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The leveling kit isn't add a leafs it's a hanger and shackle. ITs made by procomp. I'm looking to get 150 plus shipping so around 175 shipped.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts