Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
level kit that was on my f250 for three months then i bought a 4" lift

Procomp level kit.
includes everything

2 new leaf packs
4 shocks
U bolts
track bar cams

I'll also throw in an add a leaf kit left from my suspension lift that i did not use

I sold this kit to someone but he was called up for activ duty and is now over seas. He paid for the lift and was going to come pick it up before he left. but that did not happen this kit has been sitting in my garage for 4 months now I'm ready to see it go some where else. $220( what he paid) buys it and for $50 more I'll ship it anywhere in continental US. Or your welcom to come pick it up.
Please note that I intend to give this Marine his money back so The kit wont be sold for less than $220
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll post pics soon.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
you have a PM!!!! I am guessing that up to 04 eventhough its a 6.0 they still had leaf fronts?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Do you still have the kit, And what state are you in?

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
:rockwoot::rockwoot:I am calling Dibs. We have been emailing back and forth for the past 4-5 days, he has just been out of town, and working out payment and shipping. :woot::woot:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
:rockwoot::rockwoot:I am calling Dibs. We have been emailing back and forth for the past 4-5 days, he has just been out of town, and working out payment and shipping. :woot::woot:
Where did you come from:dunno:.

Ok we will back off. IF you have it installed when you show up for the G2G:nod:

Good luck man. It will look great on your truck:thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
sorry dude, post #4. I like to keep it on the down low till I know I have things in the bag. :woot::woot:

·
Registered
435 Posts
What if I'm willing to go 250.00 plus shipping? :thumb:

Just kidding there all yours....enjoy:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Got it all done on friday in about 3 1/2 hours!!! I took before pictures, but I need to wash the truck and take after pics, to give a dramatic affect!!!:hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
The springs in front gave me 2.5" more than what my 00 250 springs gave me. For the rear I used the blocks and the add a leaf where it fit I think it was 1 spring in from the bottom. That gave me 3" in rear, but guessing that the add a leaf is going to prob sag at least 1/2" in next few weeks. Very satisfied, have plenty of room for 35s now, and you gave me alot more stuff then I was expecting, and I used it all. I will need to get new U bolts for the rear for safety because the bolts are flush with the top of the nuts, need ubolts at least 1/2" longer.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
:headbang1::headbang1::headbang1:
Got it all done on friday in about 3 1/2 hours!!! I took before pictures, but I need to wash the truck and take after pics, to give a dramatic affect!!!:hehe::hehe:

SWEEEEEEEEET.................................................................

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Sorry to Keep everyone waiting, just got home from the San Antonio G2G and finally took some after pics
BEFORE:

AFTER

So now its lifted up there the tires look small expecially on a CC LB so as soon as these tires are done I am going bigger to at least 315/75/16s not sure what kind yet though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts