Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 F250 with the 6-disc in dash changer. Does anyone know if this stereo has the aux input plug to hook up an MP3 player, or Sattelite? I see the adaptor harnesses all over eBay, but don't want to pull my stereo to find no place to hook it up to. Anyone ever done this?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Im not exactly sure if there is an actual input for an auxillary or not on the 6 disc. :bump: But back when I had my original cassette head unit in, I picked up an adapter from crutchfield, that plugged inline into the antenna input on the back of the deck and then you plug in your aux device (mp3, satellite, ipod, etc.) into the adapter box. It worked better than just an FM modulator type.

·
Registered
140 Posts
no there is not an aux port in the 04.. I looking in to it to get my ipod in my 04.. I have my sat radio run throe an inline FM modulator.. but it dose not sound as good..

I am thinking of getting a new head unit that my sat radio will have a jack for and a place for my ipod.. just have not looked into it anyone ells have any suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts