Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, bought this truck and need to get it lowered down.

Right now it has a 6" lift. Springs up front, blocks in the rear. Also has a brand new set of Bilstien 5100 shocks.

Ill trade straight up for your stock setup. All I want in return is for you to get me front shackle leveling kit and new shocks. Probably just another set of Bilstiens. u-bolts, etc if yours are no good.

I think this is heck of a deal for someone!

Thanks,

John Can call at 317-691-0447

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey, maybe we can work something out, I'm in Iowa, I have a set of brand new rancho 9000xl shocks for a leveled truck, and I was thinking about purchasing a leveling kit, so all of the parts would be brand never installed. What does your lift all include? Is it 6 inch springs in the front and all block in the rear, or is it a combo of spring/block. Pm me with some pics and some more info if you have a chance,

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
I would DEF be interested but your a good ways away from me....I've got a leveling kit up front on my '04 and I was about to get new shocks so I would buy the bilstein's and let you have them.

Do you have any pics of the lift installed? Can you take some pics of the setup i.e. closeup of springs, blocks, shocks, etc. Do you know which brand of lift it is?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it is a superlift. The front is a very nice setup, the rear is actually stock block with two lift blocks, so i would recommend going to a 1 block or two block setup.

I'd be willing to ship the lift if the other person is willing to pay for all the shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
can you check on a quote to Carrollton, GA 30117. It's a commercial address and I have a loading dock if it would help on shipping.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm definatly interested in your set up. how close are you to South Bend, Indiana? i'm about 45 min. south of there. maybe we could work a deal out? text me at 574-538-1907... or pm me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Will it fit an 01 Excursion? If so, I'll work out something with you. I have shackles in the front that leveled it out and I'll give ou some $$ for some shocks. I'll even meet you half way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do you still have it? I would be willing to pay for shipping both ways. PM me if so. Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm willing to pay shipping both ways, cost to ship to 33825?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts