Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay fellers heres my questions. i want to get a budget build of my pickup. so far I have the clutch and the trans built. but im wanting to go budget with a set of injectors say bout 160cc with 80% or more flow, In the case of bigger injectors im gonna have to go with a bigger HPOP any ideas? and with that going im gonna have to upgrade my fuel system too. Any advice for the swap to electric? im thinking the airdog system but havent found enough info on them to be certian. and i know there is no such thing as a budget on a turbo. so not gonna worry bout it now. lol and ive got my gauges in and the next thing is my intake and exhaust. i know not to run a oil bath filter any ideas on the propper filter to use? and the exhaust i am thinking on 4inch strait pipe. :woot:

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
For budget purpose use the stock 99-03 hpop, its a 17*

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what i was thinking but sometimes folks come accross some crazy deals.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is the first time ive ever gone with budget. but i really want it lol. I NEED THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
I'm to meticlous for budget, but I never turn down free

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i here that i just have a thing i call go big or go home. lol

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
for the injectors..look at rosewood. his prices are great and he's awesome to work with. for the filter do the tymar intake. cary w/ ct performance will give you a great price. or you can do the DIY intake. for the HPOP do the Terminator T500. for the exhaust, do a diamond eye 4-5" with a new down pipe. for the turbo do the D66. that will be the cheapest build you can do and it will be a great set up!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive talked to the guy at rose wood about his hpop and injectors still browseing around for a bit longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts