Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I want to thank all of you for the tremendous amount of information that you have shared, it has helped me a great deal...

This is my first time owning a Powerstroke, can't believe the difference from what I'm used to with the 7.3L IDI motors, it's a completely different beast.

My issue is this... I've spent countless hours trying to get at the fuel pump to replace it, finally tonight I broke loose the banjo bolt that's been plaguing me for days, only to realize that someone prior failed to install both of the gaskets (F4TZ-9A365-A). I'd like to order these from Guzzle, but I can't afford to let my only piece of transportation sit for days waiting to receive these parts by mail. Is there any chain of parts stores that stock these in MI...? I need to put this back together ASAP...

Any help is greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Local Ford dealership stocked these banjo seals. I finally had her back together the following evening, but the batteries had sat too long to give her the crank she needed to fire up, after a couple hours on the charger she fired right up...

Thank God the fuel pump resolved my loss of power @40mph...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts