Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

97 Ford F250 4x4 Diesel Ext Cab Short Bed. Western 7.5 Unimount

2K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  99andstillstrokin 
#1 ·
97 F250 HD. Since I bought it at the end of Nov. 07. I put a new fuel pump and fuel lines on the motor. New Grand Rock Exh. 3.5in down pipe, into 4in, into 5in out of the muffler to a single 5 in. stack. Also open air filter kit. Truck has 173k New ball joints, axle seals, and out joints. Also New Stage One Injectors "Which act as a stock Inj. because the truck IS NOT chipped"and glow plugs. It is a 5 speed with a clutch in the past 25k miles. Mech.This truck is ready to go. Fuel tanks, spring hangers replaced.Tires are in fair shape. Visor is no longer on the truck. The truck does have some rust and two dings. Could use a bed or at least a liner. Interior is in good cond. It does have bucket seats with center counsel. Drivers seat was broken and welded so no recline. Also the steering column was switched out and the one that was put in does not have tilt or cruise. Truck was NEVER plowed. I put the plow on in Dec. and ONLY plowed my drive and a few lots. 03 Western 7.5 Unimount. I put a new pump, valves, and lines on it. New harness and relays. Stick controler. Everything works Flawless 7500.00!
Without plow 5500.00
Located in the Cleveland Ohio area.
Email for pics
Vengeanceent@yahoo.com
Thanks
Brandon

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.