Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken everything I need from this truck and its time to try and sell off the rest. Ideally I would like to try and sell it whole, but if there is no interest I will finish parting it out

It has a solid, rust free cab with excelent doors about all that is left of the cab is the shell and most of the interior pieces, all the wiring has been removed, including behind the dash. Fenders are good, hood is rust free. The Bed is solid above the wheels without even a hint of rust. However as seen in the pictures, all 4 stake pockets need to be repaired, and there is a dent in the lower right rear behind the bumper.

The axles are a D60 that has recently been gone through new ball joints etc and is complete except for the hubs that someone stole, and a Sterling 10.25 4:10 ratio the rear is a limited slip

its a salvage title truck that I have had and finally parted out, its for parts only.

I'd like to get $2500 for it

here are some pics, I will try and get some better pics of its current condition this weekend

truck parts pictures by mwalsh9152 - Photobucket

truck is located in Massachusetts

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you decide to part out let me know. Im looking for a D60 depending on gear ratio and maybe even the tail gate since it looks like its rust free.

Let me know

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the Dana is a 4:10, and the gate has a bit of damage at the bottom, I will get pics of that as well when I get the chance.

As for a partout, I'm gonna give it a bit before deciding

·
Registered
552 Posts
where are you located? if you decide to part out how is the left rear door?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Let me know if you decide to part out. I need two new front doors and possibly a bed.

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
If you decide to part out let me know as well. I'm interested in the front axle, the front suspension, drive shaft, rear leafs, and steering wheel (if it is good shape).

·
Registered
132 Posts
id like the window switch trim panel if its good

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
since there seems to be a lot of interest in the parts, I am gonna just part it out. I pm'd you guys

·
Registered
987 Posts
How about the inside door panels? Power windows and locks and do you know what blue that is? I think their where two different blues in these trucks.

·
Registered
380 Posts
im interested in the bed, depending on what color it is?
and im also interested in the plastic cover that goes over the engine if u have it?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
im interested in the bed, depending on what color it is?
and im also interested in the plastic cover that goes over the engine if u have it?
It looks white when you look at the pictures of it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
How much for the tailgate?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts