Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my 1997 extended cab long box 7.3 powerstroke. It has 190,000 miles on the motor and automatic transmission with overdrive. The truck is four wheel drive and it works perfect and will go through anything. The wheel wells have some rust on them that you can see and a little on the bottom of the cab. The truck is on 33 inch tires with aftermarket aluminum rims. There is also a 3.5 inch down pipe with a full four inch exhaust to a 5 inch polished tip. The interior is in good condition it has bucket seats in front and neither of them are ripped or faded. It has an aftermarket pioneer head unit and i rewired all the speakers and it has a amp and sub wired that could go with for the right price. The only flaw with the interior is the small dash piece is cracked but i have an extra one that is in perfect condition along with an extra passenger seat.

New things: Alternator, Starter, Batteries, Windshield, rear shocks, installed heavier leaf springs in the rear, starter solenoid, glow plug relay

Bad: the rust on the box and some on the cab, it needs a new headlight switch they don't always turn on right away and when you switch from high to low beam they go out sometimes, the cracked dash piece.

I can send pictures if you want to see what it looks like i would prefer text message because i work most days and it is easier for me to text.

Here's my add on craigslist I am looking to sell outright no trades anymore 1997 F-250 Powerstroke

Matt-(920)-421-2040

1 - 3 of 3 Posts