Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 f250 4x4 powerstroke. built trans upgraded converter. electric fuel system, dana 60 king pin front end, new warn gubs, drilled and sloted rotors, electric cooling fan, dp tuners 5 position tune. stage 1 injectors, idm mod, 3 inch down pipe to 4" exhaust, 3 gauge pillar pod. egt, boost and trans temp. aeromotive fuel psi regulator, this truck runs and drives excellent. it will make 30 psi of boost. lifted 4" on new 35" toyo open country mt's on 20" moto metal wheels. power windows and locks. cd, tinted windows. cruise etc..... westin step bars, leer camper top new clear headlights. super nice cloth interior. new vacuum pump brakes and the tires have 5k miles on them.. new ranch shocks on all 4 corners I also have the factory also wheels with good firestone tires. 248k miles runs and drives excellent, class 5 hitch sliding rear window. no rust. asking 13,000 may trade for a crew cab superduty.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
Gorgeous truck! Lots of miles though....

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
great truck but that price is not reasonable... i paid less than that for my 02 supercab shortbed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great truck but that price is not reasonable... i paid less than that for my 02 supercab shortbed.
You have your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it but nowhere in my ad does it ask for opinions on the price. The fact of the matter is that these obs short bed trucks are extremely hard to find especially one in this condition and an 02 supercab short bed is not hence the reason you paid less. Not trying to be a jerk but if you are not interested in buying the truck and obviously you are not why comment on another mans for sale thread?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
You have your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it but nowhere in my ad does it ask for opinions on the price. The fact of the matter is that these obs short bed trucks are extremely hard to find especially one in this condition and an 02 supercab short bed is not hence the reason you paid less. Not trying to be a jerk but if you are not interested in buying the truck and obviously you are not why comment on another mans for sale thread?
I agree 100%. I would pay 13 for that truck. Even with the miles. I just paid
9k for my 97 ccsb and its bone stock and has been repainted with tons of body work from a previous accident. like you said, theyre not easy to come by. Especially clean. And an 02 supercab short bed is a dime a dozen. Its all about what somebody is looking for. Good luck with the sale man

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is a public forum so don't get too mad for guys sharing their opinons. Its just the way it is!

Also, seems like alot of mods which may help justify that price to the right person. Personally, I think its an $11,500 truck possibly more with the add ons/upgrades you mentioned. Again these rigs are becoming more rare.....unfortunately!

Thad

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice CCSB ! wish i had the money i just bought a 1997 ccsb with 200k stock with banks stinger kit for 5k wish i would have waited

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
Dont worry no offense taken. I wish you luck with the sale man. :)

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I'd be interested if you wanted to come down to about 9k.

Not trying to lowball, but if you get to hurtin, I'm here ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys. anyone that is seriously interested needs to see and drive this truck. it is a very nice truck and needs nothing!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
this truck was on atlanta craigslist for 9500 in june? why such a price increase

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
You wanna trade for a modded TDI that gets 62 mpg? Check out my listing if you are

1 - 18 of 18 Posts