Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold on Ebay .

This is a 2X4 7.3 liter with a DIY intake and no other mods ever. It has around 209,000 miles. I have pulled a camper with this truck and commuted 80 miles round trip 5 days a week. The truck is in the Tallahassee FL. area and does have a half dollar size chip in the paint on the outside of the bed. I can post a pic later. The only other thing wrong with this truck is the drivers door keyless entry is not working and will be fixed when I have a buyer. I get about 19 mpg hwy and 11.5 mpg towing 8,000 lbs. I have recently had the glow plugs checked and a new sending unit installed. Interior is in very good shape. Truck has a brand new set of E rated tires. PM for any other info and a phone # if you want to talk.

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
thats a beautiful and very clean OBS

·
COLLEGE KID
3,226 Posts
I cant get enough of the interior of an OBS. Thats why I have one 2! Theres more than enough room for fast food and 200 cd's on roadtrip on the bench seat

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This one is still for sale. It was broken into friday night and is in the shop right now. I decide since I was already paying a deductible for the glass I would have the chip in the side of the bed all fixed up for the new owner.

·
Registered
313 Posts
wow nice looking truck
good luck with the sale..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts