Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96 F-250 Clean 125,000 auto xlt lariet. silver and maroon with a gray gut. Runs and look great. 6000.00 OBO

·
Registered
230 Posts
You've got to be kidding. Is that all they are worth or is something wrong with it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing wrong. I'm I selling to cheap? No she is clean and runs great!!! Just bought a crew cab. Needed more room for the family!

·
Registered
96 Posts
diesel? dude I don't know what it is worth now with the high prices of gas and diesel.. My 96 was worth 11300.00 according to my bank about 6 months ago....I haven't checked mine again lately but my the book value on my dads truck 02 chevy fullsize gas... went down 3 grand in the last 6 months... I have had several people approach me wanting to buy my truck for next to nothing... told them get the heck away from me. my truck aint for sale and if it was I would let if rot into the ground before i gave it away... ttt for the sale.... if that's a diesel man that's cheap!

·
Registered
230 Posts
boosted88 what kinda mpg are you getting?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
do you have any pictues of the truck?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes it is a diesel. I will take pics tonight. 7.3 turbo no inner cooler. 125000 actual miles. Bought it with 48000 on the OD. Oil changed every 3000. trans serviced at 50000 and 100000. It's a great truck just needed more room. It getting around 14 mpg in the city.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Thaty sounds like a reasonable price to me. Diesels are cheap right now.
A new one that was worth 55,000 3 years ago will sell now for 35,000 in some instances.

·
Registered
105 Posts
could you please send pictures to me at [email protected] , i am interested thanks. ill send to a PM.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to all I have yet to post pics, between the rain and my schdule it beeen tuff. I am going to try and take them tonight and will post this weekend. Sorry for the delay!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
took pics cant figure out how to post them? Any help?

·
Registered
345 Posts
upload them to photobucket.com then you can post them here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts