Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all , This was my toy but has been neglected due to the f-350 being around ,It has about 167,xxx miles ,very reliable , and starts all the time ,has a little rust from sitting but all and all very solid truck aswell , 350 , edelbrock intake manifold , thorottle body spacer , headers , 4' skyjcker lift kit w/2' body lift , 36x14.50 mickey thompsons ,kenwood /sound stream stereo ,custom steering wheel , not perfect by any means but needs someone to spend time with it !! swapped out axles to a 1980 12 bolt 6 lugs axles with a 4:10 set up front and rear w/ eaton posi set up , This would make a kid happy for his first truck or can be set up for more offroading which is what ive basically been using it for , Im located in NWI , and will be taking the blazer to the 4x4 jamobree in indy , Looking for $2,500 obo

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!! Well shoot , Ive been meaning to take a little trip , i can always get a ride home !!! My son even said dad why are you selling that i wanted it when i drive ( he's 6) ,If we had land or more places to go i would keep it , but with this darn truck in the shop!! , first day i had it back from paint shop(years ago) went right to the trails so so much for a show truck !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts