Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to restore this truck to factory height...to make it more practical for use around the ranch and tow my gooseneck horse trailer.

I am looking to trade for 05-07 stock F-350 Suspension, tires and wheels

I want to do a leveling kit and run 315's

What i have is SDHQ 8" lift...this is hands down the best lift for these trucks, it consists of Donahoe progressive coils with Deaver all spring leafs in the rear. 6 Fox bypass shocks valved for this truck, custom heim jointed sway bar ends, drop brackets for the radius arms...drop pitman arm. this is a $4500 lift installed.
Also i have 22x11 RBP wheels and 37/13.5/22 kumho MTR's with about 15k miles left on them. $4200.00

I am looking for $2500 and pay the labor to swap at 4 wheel part about $800 or so to do it.

I have this truck dialed in as far the motor/tranny and dont want to start over with another truck. This is a STEAL for someone here in Texas that wants the best lift on the market.

I will post close up pics tomorrow, PM me if you have serious interest.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Pics of wheels n tires?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Interested in tradeing the wheels and tires for a set of 22x10inch procomp series 89's and some brand new 305/40/22 Cooper Zeons and some cash??

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No thanks

If i am unable to sell the lift I will just let the truck sit an drive it on weekends like I do now...I have only seen these wheels on one other truck goin down the road...beside they are badass...:icon_ford:

·
Registered
679 Posts
If i am unable to sell the lift I will just let the truck sit an drive it on weekends like I do now...I have only seen these wheels on one other truck goin down the road...beside they are badass...:icon_ford:
Ok I actually already have a set of these wheels on my fummins drag truck just love them so much I want a set for my 6.4 :p

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Humor me

Pointless :bump:.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts