Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best 8" lift? Lookin to lift my 08. Dont wanna sacrafice ride quality. Suggestions?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
If it was me I would go with an Icon lift kit... then add a few options below...

Then I would add One Up Offroads front ALA arms. They increase your turning radius, tighten up your steering, get rid of the factory wander, and no bumpsteer.

Then I would add the One Up Offroad traction bars/blocks. These won't sacrifice ride quality, get rid of any axle wrap, keep your tranny happy, and will not affect your wheel travel if you offroad.

I would call this guy and talk about your options....

(888) 776-8699
[email protected]

·
Registered
143 Posts
Who makes the best 8" lift? Lookin to lift my 08. Dont wanna sacrafice ride quality. Suggestions?
Well if you decide to buy a used lift let me know. I have an 8” Fabtech radius arm lift with dual steering stabilizers and traction bars. It is a little over a year old. I’m having it removed next week. Asking $2,000.00

8" Radius Arm System w/ Performance Shocks - 2008-12 Ford F250 4WD w/ Factory Overload 4WD

Dual Performance Steering Stabilizer (Opposing Style) 4WD

Traction Bars - 1999-10 Ford F250 / F350 4WD 4WD

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I would talk to Trevor at PMF he can build you what you need! do a search for PMF lifts and check his stuff out!:beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts