Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*PLEASE EMAIL ME ONLY @ [email protected]* YOU WILL GET A MUCH FASTER REPLY.

I have an 8" lift kit from Rough Country F/S with dual front shocks mounts and 5 Mickey Thompson ATZ Baja tires 38x15.5x20 on Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels. Four of the tires have about 9000 miles on them and the fifth is brand new. There is a total of 9 shocks that will come with the lift. 2 rear shocks, 4 front shocks, 1 steering stabilizer and 2 extra shocks. There is also a steering stabilizer bracket. The price for everything is $3300.00. I have absolutely every part for this lift ready to go!

Located in NJ.

Here is what it looks like.

·
Registered
445 Posts
willing to sell just tires?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in NJ.

I really don't want to separate the wheels and tires, but if I don't have any buyers on the set then I'll think about it.

Sorry, but I am not interested in trades.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
man if this was a week ago you would've been seeing me at your door tonight but i bought my lift last Friday. 4wheeldrive parts had a huge special but heres a bump for you and good luck

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Damn...... would be nice.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Let me know how much on the lift if you find a buyer for the wheels............

·
Registered
229 Posts
im in nj also and im interested in the lift pm me how much for just the lift. im in bridgewater.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i would like ur dual shock hoops, and drop pitman arm asap please!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.