Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to install an 8 inch procomp lift on my 08 f250. im trying to find the biggest wheel setup i can go without crazy trimming, i was thinking about 38" tires on a 20x14 inch wheel. has anyone tried/seen this. if you have can you post some pics please. thank you

·
Registered
769 Posts
It might help more if you say what tire you plan on running (and the width) and the backspacing/offset of the rim. That can make a difference.

FWIW, there are a few people on here running 40s on 8" lifts. They'll have to chime in to tell you what, if any, other modifications they had to do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im looking to install an 8 inch procomp lift on my 08 f250. im trying to find the biggest wheel setup i can go without crazy trimming, i was thinking about 38" tires on a 20x14 inch wheel. has anyone tried/seen this. if you have can you post some pics please. thank you
I had no rubbing issues with the truck in my avatar pic. Info is in my sig block :beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.