Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the saying goes "Little by Little". The new wheels and tires and a few shed pounds were worth a solid tenth tonight at the track. Might have been able to better that a bit but the bottle ran dry. Also on one run I cut a perfect .500 light! Too bad the guy in the next lane kicked my arse and I banged the rev limiter just before the 330'. :doh:

So it was . . .

8.38 @ 80.15mph with a 1.733 60' time. I am guessing my truck weighed about 7,500lbs tonight with me in it. Hooked up nice with the new Toyo Proxes.

Stock Fuel System
Stock Injectors
Stock '05 Turbo
Stock 5R110 Tranny

Going to swap in an '03 Turbo this weekend and hopefully get my spare FICM loaded with Eric's new tuning real soon! Looking for 8.1X on Stock Injectors and fuel.

Slip . . .

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Sounds like a good time man! Nice times!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Damn, bro. Nice times. I'm assuming Extreme Race from Eric was the tune you were running, right? Sounds like it's dialed in pretty good considering stock fueling, air flow and lots of weight. With your plan, it sounds achievable. You might have a few more pounds you can do away with, too. Oh and that other guy was moving...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shu873 said:
Sounds like a good time man! Nice times!
Damn, bro. Nice times. I'm assuming Extreme Race from Eric was the tune you were running, right? Sounds like it's dialed in pretty good considering stock fueling, air flow and lots of weight. With your plan, it sounds achievable. You might have a few more pounds you can do away with, too. Oh and that other guy was moving...
:thankyou2: Yep, Extreme Race.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saweet run!!! Congrats!!:thumb::woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks Eric! I'm getting there . . . Is Eldreth done with that RACE FICM tuning yet? :D You have the mild version of the FICM tuning right? What are your 1/8th mile times like with that?

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Are you guys using the pro tree? Or must be using some diffrent type of timing system because a perfect light at my track is .000

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you guys using the pro tree? Or must be using some diffrent type of timing system because a perfect light at my track is .000
It's just new v's old timing system. It's a sportsman tree. Old timing system a .500 was/is a perfect light on Sportsman and .400 was/is perfect on Pro. Now I think the new timing system compensates making a perfect light .000 for both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts