Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woot:i still have no head gasket issues that i know of, but the arp studs are going in on 6-23-2008. going to "fix" the egr also. guess i will be calling innovative to see if more power can be found. my truck is a january of 03.:woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Way to go with the studs:thumb: Thinking about saving up a little cash to buy some myself and just store them away for when I need them. Are you still under warrentee? If not how much will the intall be, if I may ask?

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still under warranty. it expires VERY soon. price is $107.00, plus what the tech needs for the parts and a few other things that will be done.

·
Registered
190 Posts
$107 Nice:woot: how did you you get your dealer to replace them without any signs of them streching?

·
Registered
660 Posts
$107 Nice:woot: how did you you get your dealer to replace them without any signs of them streching?
Yeah, inquring minds want to know :nod:
I have now talked to two different dealers that claim Ford is cracking down big time on warranty claims on Head Gaskets.

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just happen to have a tech that the dealer is in love with. he tells me that he is not questioned. i have seen other trucks get "fixed", so it must be true and that is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
give him my number lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts