Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete set of 8 fuel injectors for your 7.3 liter powerstroke diesel engine. Only had 45k miles...$500

High pressure oil pump out of a ford crate motor. This hpop only has 45k miles on it...$150

Stock 7.3 liter powerstroke cylinder heads off of a crate motor. Nothing is wrong with the heads whatsoever all valves and springs are in excellent condition. Can be used as a replacement on your high mileage motor or built for higher performance. heads do not include injectors or glow plugs...$400

Stock Garrett turbo off of a 1999 Ford 7.3 liter powerstroke diesel motor. Motor had about 100k miles on it before customer decided to do a rebuild and upgrade the turbo. This turbo is in great shape, and has minimal shaft play. The turbo comes with the pedestal and wastegate. All hardware is included...$125

parts are located in Eastford Connecticut. Best way to get in touch with me is by calling my cell 860 377 4024 name's Greg

pictures are in my craigslist post

Ford 7.3 powerstroke parts

·
Registered
173 Posts
17* HPOP or 15*?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mel! I'm in Enfield, CT and I'm in need of a new turbo and quite possibly that hpop... Please let me know!

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Still have the HPOP??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts