Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my truck in January and finally getting around to list my kit.

40 gallon smooth finish tank, co-pilot, will need new fuel lines.

I'd like to get $800.

Located in Houston, TX area.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Sold my truck in January and finally getting around to list my kit.

40 gallon smooth finish tank, co-pilot, will need new fuel lines.

I'd like to get $800.

Located in Houston, TX area.
]

Does this include the valves, fuel induction block, and filter?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it includes the values and block. The filters are interchangable, there is a housing for them that heats the oil prior to injection. I don't have any extra filters on hand, but they are less than $15 at the auto parts store.

I may have a couple gravity filter socks that I'll include. Need to double check to make sure I didn't give them to a buddy.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
Very interested in this kit.... Is it still available??

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
i would love to do the vegi stroke thing,but dont know were i would get the oil or were to even start...hookin it up aint no prob...but were does the oil urr supposed to burn come from??? never really look in to this but would love to do it

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Very interested in this kit.... Is it still available??

There would be significant re-engineering of the kit to work on an obs. You would need to switch it to a super duty electric fuel system to utilize it correctly. It can be done, but a lot of extra work and hardwares........:nod:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would love to do the vegi stroke thing,but dont know were i would get the oil or were to even start...hookin it up aint no prob...but were does the oil urr supposed to burn come from??? never really look in to this but would love to do it
My buddy knew the chef at a local golf course. Thats where I started. There are a few places in the Houston area that sell pre-filtered oil ready to burn. Last time I bought from one of them I paid $1.20 /gallon straight in the tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts