Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Coal Rolling = Posing
9,871 Posts
Yeah, that's an awesome video.

Reminds me of my ol' man. "better hook it on something that's gonna stay there, when I hit the end of this chain, somethin's movin..."

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
Its a white dually, I can tell its a 7.3 by the x-wheel sound :)
Not the X-wheel sound you wont tell.

Comp wheel don't change the exhaust sound.

But yeah, i can tell by the exhaust its a 7.3 :nod:

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
I'm at work and can't see the video, but is this the one where the truck pulls the jeep cherokee out of the mud and rips the front axle out from under the jeep? If so, I laughed my butt off when I saw that!... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
I'm at work and can't see the video, but is this the one where the truck pulls the jeep cherokee out of the mud and rips the front axle out from under the jeep? If so, I laughed my butt off when I saw that!... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Thats the one:thumb:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
They skipped physics class to go mudding.:doh:

·
2,055 Posts
Thats the one:thumb:

There's actually another similar stunt somewhere in the depths of the youtube servers. It's a Nissan trying to pull a compact car out of a snow drift. The ignorance that fills up the screen is evident when the truck rips the plastic bumper right off the car because somebody was too stupid to put the hook on the frame... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

·
Registered
776 Posts
That video is friggin hillarious. It sucks the guys Jeep got all tore up, but it's still funny.

That 7.3 sounds great. I love my OBS, but I also really like the '99-'03 SD's w/ the 7.3.

mike

·
2,055 Posts
Okay guys, here's the video I was telling you about. Not a diesel truck, but just imagine what one would have done if these idiots had one.

Laugh your butt off here

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
Okay guys, here's the video I was telling you about. Not a diesel truck, but just imagine what one would have done if these idiots had one.

Laugh your butt off here
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

megga epic fail. im guessin that they had the tow rope on or near the bumper. it just tore out.

·
2,055 Posts
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

megga epic fail. im guessin that they had the tow rope on or near the bumper. it just tore out.
I don't understand why they were dragging it through the snow pile instead of the other direction. I guess that would be too east though

1 - 20 of 24 Posts