Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a few different things for sale
i have a direct bolt on 68mm perscion turbo for sale. 8500 miles on brand new turbo.
i have a a set of full force 160cc/100% single shot stage 2's for sale. 11,000 miles on them.

Also will have a stock intercooler for sale and a cfm culpret y intake for sale too.

for the turbo and injectors i want 3000 or obo. sold seperately i want 1700 for the injectors and 1500 for the turbo. cfm intake y i want 200.

you pay shipping. get in contact with me by email at [email protected] or call oe text me at 815 291 7911.

·
Registered
94 Posts
you dont want cores for injectors? You know those injectors reman cost 1650$ new plus core.

·
Registered
88 Posts
PM and Text Sent....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its off of an 02. and with intercooler is just the intercooler no charge pipes. and injectors ill take 2000. they were not reman ones, they were brand new without cores.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you have cores with 100k less on them i want them. and mine were not reman, i dont trust reman. they were brand new ones.

·
Registered
474 Posts
injectors will work in your OBS, the OBS had single shots factory unless its a CA model IIRC...

OP, how much for the IC and the CFM intake shipped to 17529? is it the aluminum caps or plastic?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts