Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
BANNED by Kris
6,322 Posts
Hmmm, tough crowd in here.

Here in Nazi Pasadena, CA. its a $10k EPA fine. It's also a $1000 fine if your diesel is idling for more then 10 minutes without moving (yes they ticket passenger trucks now). Like the others have already said rolling coal is for teens (because they don't think any better) and Dodges (whom can't do any better). The only place I see it being "cool" is on a dirt truck that's spooling in front of a sled.

Absolutely not condoning but.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hmmm, tough crowd in here.

Here in Nazi Pasadena, CA. its a $10k EPA fine. It's also a $1000 fine if your diesel is idling for more then 10 minutes without moving (yes they ticket passenger trucks now). Like the others have already said rolling coal is for teens (because they don't think any better) and Dodges (whom can't do any better). The only place I see it being "cool" is on a dirt truck that's spooling in front of a sled.

Absolutely not condoning but.....

I agree, you want to smoke then buy a POS mexican built truck (dodge) with a cummapart, my bad, killer dowel pin, oh wait Cummins, there were go, they smoke all the time and also sound like 50% ricer 50% forklifts. Sounds like the perfect truck for you. You could smoke people on the sidewalks or random people driving cars and you could also buy an airhorn and use that at the same time. :tard::tard::tard:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a kid that lives across the street he stopped over the other day and was asking about my ex while I was doing brakes and the second question he asked was will it roll coal I laughed and explained why it was bad

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
11,141 Posts
You can smoke that much when you do this.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,775 Posts
Wow I seen the title of this thread and immediately thought to myself this oughta be good. I have to say I am disappointed in you guys I expected a lot more bashing than this lol. At least it's what I've come to know as customary in the sd threads. Lol smoking is bad for your health.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Like the others have already said rolling coal is for teens (because they don't think any better) and Dodges (whom can't do any better)...
:rofl: holysh*t this guy kills me.

Aside from everythign already mentioned, your dinky *** 90cc injectors aren't going to smoke much at all. Get some real injectors if you want smoke (because then you will be forced into some power ;) )

·
Registered
840 Posts
to be honest i dont think the bashing is really the best thing all the time... though some of the jokes that come out of it are vey funny. i think whats best is a reply that explains why smoking is so bad, and maybe that priorities should be more power for a truck rather than smoke. changing peoples minds through pursuasion you know? if joe-in-the-know tells joe-smoke-show basically to F-off, joe-smoke-show is just gonna go somewhere else to figure out how to smoke on priuses. but if joe-in-the-know shows joe-smoke-show just how quick, cool, and efficient his truck can be with modifications that prevent smoke, joe-in-the-know has A: prevented the smoking out of a prius or two, and B: helped a guy end up with a pretty nice truck. does anyone agree with me? i guess what im saying is maybe this site should move away from just bashing the smoke guys other than the jokes, yall know? theres my input...

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,775 Posts
I agree with you. LOL my comment was more directed towards the 6.0 guys because we have a VGT and we get guys all the time asking how to make a smoke switch because they wanna be joe smokey douche bag and roll coal over everyone they see and in the windows of every car they pass. It wasn't meant as I expect everyone to bash on him lol even though that's how it looks.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts