Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale I have a new ITP Strictly Diesel regulated return kit with bowl delete option for the 7.3 powerstroke diesel 1999-2003. Also a complete FASS system that has been rebuilt by completely FASS with the suction tube kit, new fuel lines, filters, etc, etc. All receipts. Reasonable offers please, can ship..
Thanks.

pics
itp pictures by robjs111 - Photobucket

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paid $600 for new itp kit and fass systems is used but I had complete pump rebuilt by fass so it is basically new. Have all receipts. What are u thinking?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Let me know how much you want for it and does it come with their installation instructions? I was going to buy one new but shoot me your price... I don't like playing the offer game unless you want to be low-balled.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
He told me yesterday he's going to keep it and put it on his truck.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
113 Posts
sent you a text on itp kit and bowl delete... I wont need the fass system

·
Registered
113 Posts
text wouldnt go through to your phone??? Is that your correct number?

Anyway please send pics of itp return kit and bowl delete to 918-804-9082 and price your looking for out of it

thanks

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
That's his number, I was going to buy it from him when he had it for sale the first time. He's a nice guy to talk to.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
113 Posts
ok Maybe its not his cell and a home phone... Or heck maybe i typed it wrong...

anyone know if the install of this reg return system requires removing the 9/32" square head plugs in the pass side head near the front of engine and the drivers side head near the rear of the engine? I know the riffraff FRx requires removal of these and I did them for a buddy and it took us both over 6 hours just removing this plugs, they are in some bad spots LOL.

Thanks for any info

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Yes it does.

You shouldn't be having that much trouble with them... They are hard to get out and that was the hardest part of the job for me but not 6 hours worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 15 of 15 Posts