Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a set of 7.3 oem injector cores and before they were pulled, injector buzz test came back good. stock turbo is in good condition. minimal play in the shaft and all fins look good. i have pictures of all and i cant get them loaded tonight but can tomorrow. or if you pm me your number ill send you what you want. prices are negotiable, i lost my job and just need money, diesel aint cheap as yall know.

injectors: $550

turbo: $250

I also have three sets of wheels and tires for sale. if any one is interested ill have an add in the tires and wheel section.

99 super duty wheels on bf goodrich allterrains
95 obs alcoa style wheels on bfgoodrich commercial tires (i believe i left info with the tires)
03 expedition eddie bauer edition wheels with center caps on goodyear tires. more info in other post.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Injectors sold turbo still stands and need to go. Negotiable. Any one at all interested? Need books for school...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
i have a buddy that needs the turbo i will talk with him and see if he still needs it if its sill avalible. he has an early 99 if that matters?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know I'm not to sure but from what I understand about the difference between early and late 99 is injector code and turbo size. I'll try and find out and let you know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts