1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I cannot take the poll, as I haven't bought any (yet) but a guy I work with got baddly burned by Rosewood. I was disappointed to hear it, as they are semi-local to me/us, and I was planning to use them when the time comes that I need to... not now.

I will not go into detail, as it's not my story to tell, and I only have part of one side of the story... but proceed with caution.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poll still works for me when I click it... Anybody else having issues? What exactly isn't working?

And if you have multiple brands just fill it out once for each brand..

As for the issue with Rosewood... That sucks for sure. But you'll find somebody who hates every company because of issues... I'm kinda hoping if I leave this going long enough and get a few hundred responses it'll be a decent representation of who's really doing well and who's not..

I just realised I never posted the link to the responses

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqbQMwJffal_ogmEPABANP9FEufjl1JkduCdutsBryQ/viewanalytics

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
It is working for me.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
one of the questions is did they fail in the first year. The options are yes or no. May want to add a haven't had for a year option. Mine haven't failed but i have only had them about 5 months.

·
Vendor
12,866 Posts
I think what Mike was getting at is that if there is a failure, it will typically happen in the first year, and it's typically within the warranty period for all injector builders. Obviously some have longer warranties, but at least this covers all the common shops.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah and much past a year too many other factors come into play that can cause failures...

I wanted to try and keep this as basic yes/no as possible so it's easiest to compile into nice graphs once there is enough feedback.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Can We get the current results?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice job to the OP. Great info. My Alliants are good so far, runs smooth but i only have a couple hundred miles on them. I will join in when I have a few thousand. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mods please delete if not allowed, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't be.

This link will take you to a survey I setup to track the quality level of various aftermarket 7.3 injector builders, and through graphing possibly track patterns as quality level changes over time.

Here is the link, please fill out honestly.

http://goo.gl/forms/UFd4jp234C

Edit, here is the responses so far

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqbQMwJffal_ogmEPABANP9FEufjl1JkduCdutsBryQ/viewanalytics

Unless I were upgrading I just rebuilt mine with 406 injectors basic rebuild kit. Just be careful cleaning the tip with the wire wheel. Easy to mess up the spray pattern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
hey corey what brand do you sell?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts