Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Damned if I know:dunno::hehe: hahaha

Hey what happened to my other quote that was my favorite
"NEVER let a woman tell you she just wants to be friends, if she does, tell her shes fat."
Something funnier happend :hehe:
Really Tyler??? Brakes?:poke
I said AS MUCH AS YOU CAN:tard::hehe:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
The only thing made good about it is the case... I tried blowing one up and the case is solid.. but it ruined my buddies tranny 4 times in 3 months :hehe:
What happen to his tranny?[/QUOTE]

It was mine. Transcommand gave it WAY to high line pressures. Then the ****ty Banks wiring shorted out and the tranny would only take off in 3rd gear. Trans builder traced it all back to the transcommand. I have heard from many that know more than me that transcommands are junk (Tony Wildman, Scuffy, etc.)

Cases are bomb proof though:hehe:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I said AS MUCH AS YOU CAN:tard::hehe:
:hehe::hehe::hehe: In some cases that means not much at all:tard::hehe:

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
What happen to his tranny?
It was mine. Transcommand gave it WAY to high line pressures. Then the ****ty Banks wiring shorted out and the tranny would only take off in 3rd gear. Trans builder traced it all back to the transcommand. I have heard from many that know more than me that transcommands are junk (Tony Wildman, Scuffy, etc.)

Cases are bomb proof though:hehe:[/quote]
:hehe::hehe::hehe: im gnonna have to bring stonger explosives this year.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Since this is already totally derailed... Tyler, you need to ride in the truck with the built tranny and stage 1s. Its a pretty good time:woot:

·
scuffs *****
5,270 Posts
Since this is already totally derailed... Tyler, you need to ride in the truck with the built tranny and stage 1s. Its a pretty good time:woot:
Come down tomorrow, its Adams going away party.. he got a job driving a Semi, he's gonna be gone for like 3 moths.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Come down tomorrow, its Adams going away party.. he got a job driving a Semi, he's gonna be gone for like 3 moths.
Damn, I would but I dont have the truck with me.... took it back home the other weekend. Tell Adam I said he is :supergay:

·
Premium Member
5,436 Posts
Damn, I would but I dont have the truck with me.... took it back home the other weekend. Tell Adam I said he is :supergay:
:hehe: :doh::doh::doh:

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
I had to take it out of my sig...I got like 30 PM's from people whining about it slowing their computer down...I'm working on making it smaller...and making a few more....

·
Premium Member
5,436 Posts
Yea your little videos in your sig. really do lag the pc alot.Not all of us can afford T3 like you lol :hehe: Iam just messin with ya

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
I gotta say Tyler nailed it :thumb:

·
Beach Bum
26,655 Posts
I had to take it out of my sig...I got like 30 PM's from people whining about it slowing their computer down...I'm working on making it smaller...and making a few more....
dude i dont care. but i do care when im at home on dial up. :hehe:

I gotta say Tyler nailed it :thumb:
that he did. i prolly wouldnt have taken the time for this. :doh:

·
Beach Bum
26,655 Posts
So explain to me what exactly causes glazed cylinder walls
doing some lookin on google, the best i found was a bad honing job when the block was apart. or breakins.

Glazed walls - Bob Is The Oil Guy
TheDieselStop.Com - www.thedieselstop.com

still i wouldnt worry about it.

Go ask your highly esteemed instructor, I'm a plumber that knows arrogance when he sees it...that's all I have for you.
:hehe: some of em think they are know it alls and are a god to engine repair/teaching lol

That's a great write up and 100% true. As you said its not likely but my reason for cylinder walls glazing is correct. Hey don't blame it on the instructor, obviously I don't know everything, that's why I'm in school.
we are in school for our whole life. even after you get a masters or certificate in something, you are still learning.

I'm baaaack :hehe:
btw what school are ya going to?

Man this is what yall do on your friday nights? :thumb:
some of us dont have lives. :rofl:

Plus, why in the hell are you running banks trans command?
I unplugged it, the shifts were pretty harsh for my liking.[/QUOTE]

its the banks part. not trans friendly

Really Tyler??? Brakes?:poke
i dont think he caused that

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Another AMAZING ORG thread!! :hehe: :lol: :lmao: :hehe:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Another AMAZING ORG thread!! :hehe: :lol: :rofl: :hehe:

:hijack:
Erik, is that your dog jumping out of the truck?

:backtotopic:
No something I found on the interwebs... I honestly laughed like 20 straight minutes the first time I saw it

81 - 100 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.