Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of there home made intake pipe and 6637 filter out there? Have been reading a few threads bout them but have not seen one. I dont even know if it is a do it yourselfer of if it is already made! Also would this help on a bone stock truck? Trying to get by doing the cheap stuff that works for rite now!! I know you get what u pay for but i have been seeing and hearing a lot about it.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Anyone have pictures of there home made intake pipe and 6637 filter out there? Have been reading a few threads bout them but have not seen one. I dont even know if it is a do it yourselfer of if it is already made! Also would this help on a bone stock truck? Trying to get by doing the cheap stuff that works for rite now!! I know you get what u pay for but i have been seeing and hearing a lot about it.
Its definitely a do it yourself thing. I used a 90* elbow like for an exhaust (4" piping) and cut it in the right place to make the right angle so the filter would sit in there correctly.... really easy upgrade and the motor loves the increased airflow lol

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Haha this is true but come on man lol.... I remember not to long ago i was in the same boat as that guy!
Yea but there's a new thread everyday about something simple such as this.

Maybe I'm weird, but I like to look at it myself and try different things to see what works.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I dont have a picture but I have a 4" od elbow on the stock rubber intake tube and 2 hose clamps. PM me your number and I can send a picture via phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts