Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken the split seats out and replace them with bucket seats with a center console. I would really like to do this sooner or later.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are your seats cloth or leather? If they are leather what color, and if they are tan would you like to work a trade or something? I have an EX with the buckets and center cosole. I would prefer the 60/40. If the swap would work of course.

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are gray cloth. If they matched i would def swap ya. Im sure there is a way to make it work.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Has anyone taken the split seats out and replace them with bucket seats with a center console. I would really like to do this sooner or later.
I took a bench out and replaced with 2 2006 buckets and 2008 console. Very easy!

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took a bench out and replaced with 2 2006 buckets and 2008 console. Very easy!
Did you end up having to drill new holes. Where did you get the seats and console from.

·
Registered
435 Posts
No all the holes were there, but the ones that were not used on the bench were not threaded, so I just used grade 8 bolts and lock nuts and washers. Ebay for the seats and console, i put about 750.00 in the whole project. 2008 console is the bomb!

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have any pics of the swap. I just wanna get as much of an idea on how its gunna look before i start pulling my truck apart.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the grey buckets and console and would like to go to 60/40 bench seat with the flip down console/arm rest . I am also interested to see if this can be done. :dunno::thumb:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Here are a couple of pics, my wife has the camera on vacation with her, so this is all I have for now.

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks awesome. I think i might go with something like that. I really like the 2008 console.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts