Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well....due to circumstances beyond my control I'm having to change plans. anybody interested in a 6" Rize 4-link kit? just decided to unload the Rize stuff. picked up a set of 35x13.50x20's. just cant go big right now. gonna see if I can find someone with a 4.5" DR kit that wants to upgrade to rize and work out a deal. looking for the DR 4.5" kit w/shocks, DR stabalizer bracket and some cash for my rize kit, donahoe shocks, rize dual stabablizer bracket, and 6" blocks and UBolts.

Also willing to sell outright. Email me with offers, but dont insult me....this is a Rize kit. [email protected]

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
OHHHhhhMAnnnnnn........ Nice!!

This wont last

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you would be suprised...tried to sell it once before and people insulted me with their offers LOL

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Try Craigs List. It's free to list on the internet with pics

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dude, I would love to, but I cant afford what its realistically worth. I know how much those kits are. Looks to be in great shape too! Good luck with the sale bud!

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
you would be suprised...tried to sell it once before and people insulted me with their offers LOL
You mean you chose to take their offers as an insult. You have posted without an asking price. People have to start somewhere. It's called negotiating or bartering. If you didn't like the offer you make a counter offer and back and forth till you agree on a price or pack it in.

You never know what someone will take for something till you ask. Why is it that so many people in this country don't know how to barter?

Ok, sorry, rant off. I'd wouldn't mind having that setup but don't have the cash to make an offer. Good luck with your sale, it's a nice kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know u want a DR kit but i have a 4.5 superlift installed on my truck. If your intrested i'd be willing to nego. something with you.
E-mail at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by the way its for 05-07 only. forgot to mention that. I also need a kit for 05-07 in trade.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you were to buy this stuff new.....

Front kit $2100
Donahoe Shocks $500
Rear Blocks and UBolts $200
Rize Dual Stabalizer with DR shocks $400
Forgot I also have the DR carrier bearing spacer $50

Thats $3250. So email me an offer and we can go from there.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Still got those 8" Rize front springs?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the guy I bought them from holding them till I see if this kit sells or not. I'll let you know if the kit sells.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Do you have the dual stabilizer kit for sale as well??? And how much?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
really want to sell everything together but if I decide to seperate I'll keep you in mind. The Stabalizer bracket kit is a little over $200 new and the shocks for it are another $200. The brackets and shocks brand new in the box.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also forgot to mention...this kit is VERY adjustable. So if you wanted to go taller you could with this setup.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$2500 takes everything. Thats just a little more than what the front kit would cost if you were to buy it seperately.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
May be willing to seperate if there is enough interest in all the parts. Email me with offers

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Those rize kits are wicked awesome. They dont make one for he 7.3 trucks tho!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your talking 4.5" vs. 6"....There is barely any difference here, why don't you keep the 6" instead of taking a hit for something that is going to be barely discernable?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mainly because if I can get a DR 4.5" plus cash...I can pick up a set of wheels and not have to spend any more $$$. Hard to fit in the budget these days with a daughter graduating LOL

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
The Donahoe 4.5" kit sits VERY high anyhow...and will clear 37's I dont think theres much difference at all, and IMO this RIZE 4 link setup rides better and looks better

1 - 20 of 34 Posts