Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here comes another 6.0L post.
Wondering if anyone here has any input on a 06 f350 6.0L 6-speed with 170k. Has head studs, egr cooler, oil cooler, FICM, and water pump all done by BPD. Using it to occasionally haul bulls/ daily driver. What problems have you seen in these trucks, if any, and what should I be expecting. Any good or bad input is appreciated.

·
Registered
06 6.0 drw 635 rwhp (retired) 08 KR build in progress
106 Posts
I had an 06 350 drw I did head gaskets cam and trans upgrades oil cooler big injectors etc at 120k ish it was fine up to 500k when it had a main spin after driving it 3 hours with a blown intercooler tank. I didn’t really blame the truck as much as myself for driving it like that trying to get home from a race. Still ran just made a bit of noise. I had bigger charger all the goods, it towed at least once a week between car auctions racing going boating etc and was a great ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had an 06 350 drw I did head gaskets cam and trans upgrades oil cooler big injectors etc at 120k ish it was fine up to 500k when it had a main spin after driving it 3 hours with a blown intercooler tank. I didn’t really blame the truck as much as myself for driving it like that trying to get home from a race. Still ran just made a bit of noise. I had bigger charger all the goods, it towed at least once a week between car auctions racing going boating etc and was a great ride.
Sounds like a pretty sweet rig!

·
Registered
263 Posts
If all that was done by BPD in Mesa you should be good, just monitor it know what your looking for. Most issues I have avoided have been by monitoring it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts