Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a picture of their truck with a 6" lift and stock wheel and tires please post for me. I have a 2004 ford f-250 FX4 that I will be lifting 6" and can't afford wheels and tires at the moment. Curious to know what it will look like.............Terry:dunno:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can post some pics if you want, but I did go with 315/75 tires on my stock rims. All I can say, is it will look goofy as hell! With my tires (35's) and a Pro Comp 6.5" kit - it looks goofy! Next step, some 20" rims & 37 - 38" tires. It might not matter, but I have a 350, which I hear sits a little higher than the 250's? I just finished the lift yesterday, so I have been meaning to post pics anyways - be back in a bit.

·
Registered
467 Posts
idk man i have a 4" lift and 33's on stock and i say it looks fine (used to have 35 but diesel is killing me)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can post some pics if you want, but I did go with 315/75 tires on my stock rims. All I can say, is it will look goofy as hell! With my tires (35's) and a Pro Comp 6.5" kit - it looks goofy! Next step, some 20" rims & 37 - 38" tires. It might not matter, but I have a 350, which I hear sits a little higher than the 250's? I just finished the lift yesterday, so I have been meaning to post pics anyways - be back in a bit.
Yes I would like to see pics if possible.......Terry

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dayusex-------thanks

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
wow 6" lift on stock tires thats gonna look pretty goofy. not tellin you what to do or anyhting but id leave the lift in the garage until you can get your wheels and tires.. just my $.02 good luck to ya

·
Registered
21 Posts
I agree with black_pstroke. Also something to consider if your only going to 35s is a leveling kit. I am able to clear my 35's with a leveling kit on my 99 F250. only mod i did was trim the bumper just a bit.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
I would point and laugh.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any pics ?

·
Registered
250 Posts

It actually settled about 1-1/2" since the installation, so it doesn't look so stupid, but she's still gonna get some 37's!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the pics

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's what 35's look like with just a leveling kit. I think this is the cleanest way to clear your 35s.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Whoops!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts