Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
knock on wood 6.7 forum seems to kinda quiet with the exception of the occasional GM TROLL trying to stir stuff up.

Hope this continues and the 6.7 turns out to be a solid motor for FORD. :thumb:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
knock on wood 6.7 forum seems to kinda quiet with the exception of the occasional GM TROLL trying to stir stuff up.

Hope this continues and the 6.7 turns out to be a solid motor for FORD. :thumb:
my next truck is going to be a 6.7! :woot: :nod: :woot:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Me too! Eat it trolls!!
Got that right. It's always the GM **** *******, for some reason. I hope no Ford people do that on their forums.

·
Super Moderator
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The only thing negative I have to say about my 6.7 is my tranny and it's not really negative just not sure if it is operating up to par. Tranny seems to lag on an easy acceleration, but will pin you to the seat and sound off the back tires if you get on it. Not sure if it has the most recent flash, but it has a build date 3/11. One impressive truck even in stock form. :thumb: :icon_ford:

Forgot about the crappy 26 gallon fuel tank :crazy:

·
Registered
88 Posts
We forgot about the crappy fuel milage, oops that was my 7.3. ;)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
We forgot about the crappy fuel milage, oops that was my 7.3. ;)
Hey now, I'm offended. :hehe: Although, the mpg could be better. It doesn't bother me knowing that on the rare occasions when I do get 18 mpg, I remember getting that in my 93 4x4 Sonoma! Maybe one day I'll get to experience the '11 SD. I've heard they ride a ton better than the previous SD's.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I like the quiet. I hate to see anyone with problems with these trucks.

I hope to have a trouble free 100,000 miles and from the looks of it....we may achieve that...something that can't be said about a Ford diesel in a while.

·
Registered
612 Posts
my low pressure warning in a tire came on...after having nitrogen installed. Tire tech hit the brake 3 times, cycled the key, "trained the tires"....everything cool.... yawn....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Easier on my wallet since no one is showing off their mods. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love my 6.7l! I don't have any complaints. I think it is stupid that there are threads here complaining about the turn signals. If that is as bad it gets the these trucks are winners!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah I love the turn signals, it took some getting used to but I love the way it works now.
I love how I can hit it once for four blinks.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
No news is good news! My build date is 3/11 and no issues...:)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Well, I guess I'll be the one to screw this thread up. Has anyone had the ac/heater fan to shut down at random then start back.
How ya doin Jason

·
Registered
189 Posts
Well, I guess I'll be the one to screw this thread up. Has anyone had the ac/heater fan to shut down at random then start back.
How ya doin Jason
On 2 occasions my A/C was on, then it went from cold to hot for about 10 seconds, like the heater was on full warmth, then it switched back to cold. kinda crazy, huh? Not enough concern to take to the dealer, just throwing it out there.

Other then that i love my 2011, and have zero regrets. :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts