Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I read through the other threads on emissions here in CO but didn't see anything about the knew 6.7. So I have a 2012 been deleted for over two years. Just wondering if I need to return everything to stock for an emission test? This will be my first one.
I know the EGR block off plates have to come off, DPF back on, what about a CCV vent kit?

Might be a stupid question but is there a place I can do where I don't have to return everything to stock? I live in Centennial but would drive around if I didn't have to put everything back on.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
If you need an emission test, it has to be how it would be in stock form. The only way around it is to find a shop that would "look the other way" and give you a sticker.

·
Premium Starfish Member
2,118 Posts
Correct - the new governor is seriously jacking up all emissions standards. Almost to the point of what California is (and worse.)
Everything needs to be in stock form, and some counties that didn't have testing - will soon require it.

It's also getting to the point where people that do resto-mods on cars - can't put in newer motors without having all the same emission 'and' safety systems.
ie, if I start restoration on my 77 camaro, and I put in an LS motor/pcm - I would also need to put in Antilock brakes and airbags from the same year that the motor came from...
Governor Polis already is trying to push out gas vehicles in favor of all electric.. F' this guy...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts