Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone post up a pic of the door badges? I'm to lazy to ride down to the ford dealership to look at it.....:dunno:

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! I just noticed the new badging, I cant afford to look, so I dont look at them that hard....

·
Registered
874 Posts
That is one NICE OBS!!

Mark

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a couple I took off my truck if you are needing some

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have a couple I took off my truck if you are needing some
How do you take them off? Heat gun? I am actually not even sure if mine has the same thing on it (the King Ranch) but it definitely has some kind badge on it. Maybe if I ever wash the thing I'll remove the badge at the same time. White is great.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
How do you take them off? Heat gun? I am actually not even sure if mine has the same thing on it (the King Ranch) but it definitely has some kind badge on it. Maybe if I ever wash the thing I'll remove the badge at the same time. White is great.
White may be great but my black truck looks better once a year when I detail it :rofl:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I used a hair dryer and a plastic scraper to get it started. Once started....she just peels off. It left no residue...just shiny paint. This might not be the look for everyone...but I like the clean look.

Wayne

Reactions: texaslimeaide

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a set of 6.7 door badges if anyone is interested as well.

To get them off, I used fishing line. Wrapped it around both hands and slid it behind the badge. cuts right through the moulding tape and doesn't damage paint. Takes 10 secs.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Fishing line is the right way to take off things like this. Just use it like a saw, works like a champ.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a set of 6.7 door badges if anyone is interested as well.

To get them off, I used fishing line. Wrapped it around both hands and slid it behind the badge. cuts right through the moulding tape and doesn't damage paint. Takes 10 secs.
Do you still have your badges for sale?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Has anyone seen any replacement badges that are in the shape and form of a scorpion? You know for the name of the motor. Thought that would be kinda cool for those of us that don't want to debadge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts