Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone i'm new to this. I have an 08 f-350 6.4L which had a banks air intake and a bully dog Programmer. The EGR valve went. Ford tells me its because of the banks air intake and that it lowers the EGTs so much that the fuel isn't being burned properly. Anyone else have this problem? Also sometimes when i step on the gas the turbo doesn't kick in for up to 30 seconds and im stuck going 10 mph while i pull into traffic. Anyone have this problem? I have an extended premium warranty that they did not honor because of the intake and although it has been taken off and completely returned to stock, i don't want to bring it back until i get some information so i don't get screwed again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
08 250

I had about 47K on my F-250 when my egr valve went out no mods or anything of that nature and they to me it happens with the 08 model year I had asked if I had put a cold air intake if it would have made a difference i was told " Nope Not at ALL" Im not if this helps but just thought I would say...:dunno:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts