Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had to post it lol, a new 6.7 got a long running start a passed me like I was sitting still ( cheap shot if you ask me ) and I had a 600lb fourwheeler in the bed of the truck so I caught up to him and we both punched it at the same time and I didn't see any coal rolling from him and about the time the **** eating grin came across my face I was already pulling on him. He followed me off my exit and pulls up next to me just shaking his head smiling

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I had to post it lol, a new 6.7 got a long running start a passed me like I was sitting still ( cheap shot if you ask me ) and I had a 600lb fourwheeler in the bed of the truck so I caught up to him and we both punched it at the same time and I didn't see any coal rolling from him and about the time the **** eating grin came across my face I was already pulling on him. He followed me off my exit and pulls up next to me just shaking his head smiling

nice kill..I ran a 6.7 scorpion in my 6.4 yesterday and put 1/2 a truck length on him (stock for stock) from a roll..Today i had a tuner,5" exhaust,and a intake installed so hopefully i get to drag him worse next week lol..Hes a buudy from work..Nice kill man..

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
nice kill..I ran a 6.7 scorpion in my 6.4 yesterday and put 1/2 a truck length on him (stock for stock) from a roll..Today i had a tuner,5" exhaust,and a intake installed so hopefully i get to drag him worse next week lol..Hes a buudy from work..Nice kill man..
Your lisence plate is awesome

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
check this place out for some badass LS engine covers or fuel rail covers SOUTHWEST FABRICATION Homepage

·
Super Moderator
2,181 Posts
I love my 6.7, but my KEM 345 tuned 6.4 was one bad azz truck. My 6.7 is deleted and tuned, but no comparison to that 6.4. Hopefully they will find a way to turn more hp out of these trucks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, it was funny the next day on my way home same time same place pretty much I saw him again but he wasn't messing with me this go around and my truck was empty lol, we just waived and that was it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts